VincentJQuigg@gmail.com • (562) 999-6391 • Los Angeles, CA
I specialize in creating systems that allow your brand to operate efficiently and communicate the proper messages to your consumers. I breathe to make brands breathe.
With previous experience starting my own companies – I am a self-starter with experience understanding what it takes to make a company come to life. My life goal is to create scalable technologies that provide for those who cannot provide for themselves.
I aim to serve 1 million customers within anything I build and want to learn from the best to make that a reality.
Told Media – VP of Business Development
February 2017 – September 2017
- Developed, managed, and implemented content creation marketing strategies with a team of 4
- Researched, developed, and implemented outbound sales strategies
- Consulted with clients on design & tech development projects
TechWorld – CEO
May 2012 – May 2016
- Grew TechWorld from 0 to 2000 unique customers and over $75,000 in revenue
- Created and implemented marketing strategies year-round to maintain customer acquisition
- Managed marketing, employees, business relationships, and customers on a daily basis
(562)Motors – CEO
December 2012 – January 2014
- Acquired in demand R-title vehicles for repair and redistribution
- Researched and pinpointed high quality replacement parts and supplies for repair
- Documented repair process and allocated vehicle information to multiple selling resources
- Assisted customers in vehicle purchase for a smooth take home process